CAPITOL DISPOSAL DUMPSTER GUIDELINES AND POLICIES
CAPITOL DISPOSAL IS YOUR BEST CHOICE IN THE WORCESTER, MA AND METRO-WEST AREA
• Please be aware of the maximum load level sticker. If you exceed this, you will be subject to a $100 overload fee as well as any state or local fines.
• Your container has an allocated weight allowance if you should exceed that allowance you will be charged $135 a ton prorated by the amount that goes over.
• You have a 7-day limit on container rental, after which there is a $10.00 charge per day.
• You must call for the pick-up of the container.
• On the day of the pick-up, please make sure the container is not blocked. If the driver cannot get to get the container, you will be charged a $65 service charge.
• Please note that Capitol Disposal is not responsible for any damage to driveways, property, or any personal injury of any kind related to the roll-off/truck. Customer assumes all responsibility for being the renter of the unit.
• Under no circumstance should the dumpster be moved by any other source except for our dumpster service, Capitol Disposal.
• Additional charges may apply outside of a 20-mile radius from Worcester, Massachusetts.
If you’re looking to rent a dumpster in the Worcester, Massachusetts, or Metro-West area, don’t accept slow responding companies or late deliveries. Capitol Disposal is the best choice for roll-off dumpster rentals.